Sandisk Extreme MicroSDHC UHS-I Card Read 100MBs/Write 90MBs 256GB (With Adapter)
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- A1 / UHS-I / U3 / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 100 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Water, Shock, X-Ray, & Temperature Proof
- Includes SD Adapter
- Built-in Write-Protect Switch on Adapter
- Downloadable RescuePRO Recovery Software
Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, interchangeable-lens cameras, drones, or GoPro action cameras that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as RAW and burst photography, the 256GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 256GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of U3, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 100 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 1 (A1) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A1 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, and SanDisk's Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on their Android mobile device. Protection is provided by a limited lifetime warranty and included is a microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
- Designed for Action Cameras
- SanDisk cards are compatible with smartphones, tablets, action cameras, drones, and more. They are recommended by GoPro for use with the Hero, Hero 3, Hero3+, Hero4, and Hero+ LCD.
- Write Speeds of up to 90 MB/s MB/s
- Capture fast-action photos or shoot UHD 4K video with write speeds of up to 90 MB/s MB/s to shoot more and transfer even faster. Quick read speeds of up to 100 MB/s save you time when transferring high-resolution images and UHD 4K videos.
- Make Your Apps Faster
- Rated A1, this SanDisk Extreme microSDXC card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance which provides a better smartphone experience.
- UHD 4K Ready
- With a UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) rating, this SanDisk Extreme UHS-I microSDXC card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video. This makes it suitable for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames.
- All the Memory You Need
- A generous storage capacity of up to 256GB means you won't run out of the memory you need to work, shoot, and share high resolution videos and stills.
- SD Adapter for Versatility
- This card comes with a convenient SD card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll also be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
- Built for Extreme Conditions
- SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Cards are waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof and temperature proof to protect your memories from life's mishaps. Take your phone or tablet to the snow, to the pool or to the desert. Your card will survive, even if your device doesn't.
- RescuePRO Deluxe
- Includes RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to file.
- Water, Temperature, X-Ray, and Shock Proof
- This microSD card is waterproof, temperature proof, x-ray proof, and shock proof.
|Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|Bus Type||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Application Performance Class||A1|
|Bus Interface Speed||UHS Class I|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed 100 MB/s Maximum|
Write Speed 90 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 30 MB/s Minimum
|Durability||Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|
|File System||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.04 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.3 x 2.8 x 0.1"|