Sigma for Canon 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM | C
• Canon EF Lens/APS-C Format
• 28.8-480mm (35mm Equivalent)
• Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
• One SLD and Four FLD Elements
• Super Multi-Layer Coating
• Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
• Optical Stabilization
• Minimum Focus Distance: 15"
• Lens Hood Included
• Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
An all-in-one zoom for APS-C cameras, the 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM Contemporary Lens from Sigma provides users of Canon EF-mount cameras with an extremely versatile focal length equivalent of 28.8-480mm. This version also offers optical image stabilization for reducing the effects of camera shake at longer focal lengths and slower shutter speeds. The lens also has a maximum aperture range of f/3.5-6.3 and benefits from the inclusion of one SLD and four FLD elements. Additionally, a Super Multi-Layer coating on the elements results in less flare and improved contrast.
Utilizing a Hyper Sonic Motor for autofocus ensures quick, quiet, and accurate focusing, all the way to the lens minimum focus distance of just 15". A lens hood is included with the lens and it is compatible with Sigmas USB Dock for installing firmware updates and adjusting focus.
• Lens construction with 17 elements in 13 groups
• Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting for higher contrast images
• "F" Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to flourite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for minimizing chromatic aberration as well as clearer and sharper imagery
• Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
• Maximum magnification ratio of 1:3 or 1:2 with optional AML72-01 close-up lens
• Features a front 72mm filter thread
• Eligible for Sigmas Mount Conversion Service
|Warranty||2 Years Service & Spareparts|