Tamron for Sony SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1
The 90mm f/2.8 SP Di MACRO 1:1 USD Lens for Sony from Tamron is an updated version of their popular 90mm macro lens. It features Vibration Compensation image stabilization technology for limiting camera shake blur and an Ultrasonic Silent Drive Motor for fast, smooth and quiet autofocus. A continuous manual focus mechanism provides precise manual focus, especially important with this lens' 1:1 macro capability. And an Internal Focusing system means the front lens elements do not rotate and the lens does not change length when focusing, also important for macro shooting. In addition to macro capability, this 90mm lens is also considered to be an ideal lens for portraiture.
Two extra-low dispersion elements and one low dispersion element reduce chromatic aberration and make for sharp, high resolution images. Newly developed eBAND hybrid lens coating combines conventional multi-coating with a layer of nano-structured coating for particularly uniform light transmission and minimal reflection. This reduces flares and ghosting in your images.
An extra large and ridged focus ring and moisture resistant construction give muscle to this optically impressive lens.
Note: The Sony mount does not include Vibration Compensation, as Sony digital SLR bodies include image stabilization functionality. The Sony lens is designated as 90mm f/2.8 SP Di MACRO 1:1 USD.
- Vibration Compensation
- VC (Vibration Compensation) is Tamron's proprietary image stabilization mechanism which reduces the effects of camera shake to deliver sharp images in low light and at slower shutter speeds. It is a newly developed three coil system that employs a lighter moving coil mechanism which contributes to its improved performance and overall compact design.
- Ultrasonic Motor
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) Motor is the power for a fast and quiet autofocus drive that works in harmony with continuous manual focus mechanism.
- Internal Focusing
- The IF (Internal Focus) system focuses by moving only the internal lens group, rather than the front lens elements- therefore, the overall length of the lens does not change when focusing.
- XLD and LD Optics
- Two special XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) elements and one LD (Low Dispersion) element minimize chromatic aberrations.
- eBAND Hybrid Lens Coating
- A newly developed nano-structured coating layer with extremely low refractive index on top of conventional multiple-layer coatings, the eBAND Coating provides superb anti-reflection performance, delivering sharp images and eliminating flare and ghosting.
- Macro Function
- 1:1 maximum reproduction ratio and 11.8" (0.3 m) minimum focusing distance provide sharp close-up performance.
- Circular Aperture
- The rounded 9-blade aperture retains a nearly circular shape even when taken two stops down from its fully open state and offers attractive out-of-focus background effects.
- Moisture Resistant
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
|Warranty||1 Year Halodata Indonesia (+2 Years Registrasi Online)|