Tokina For Nikon AT-X 11-20mm f/2.8 PRO DX Lens
versatile wide-angle zoom for Nikon DX-format DSLRs, the Tokina
AT-X 11-20mm f/2.8 PRO DX Lens offers a 16.5-30mm equivalent focal length and
features a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for maintained brightness throughout
the zoom range. One P-MO hybrid aspherical element and two glass-molded
aspherical element work in tandem to minimize distortions and control various
aberrations while three SD ultra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic
aberrations for increased clarity. A multi-layer lens coating has also been
applied to further enhance overall light transmission and color accuracy by
suppressing lens flare and ghosting. Well-suited to working in a wide variety
of situations, this ultra-wide zoom covers an array of wide-angle perspectives
while maintaining consistent illumination for working in challenging lighting.
Benefitting the usability, a one-touch focusing clutch permits quick switching between autofocus and manual focus modes, and an internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use. The medium-torque focusing ring further benefits precise handling by allowing for refined control when manually focusing. Additionally, this lens sees the incorporation of a nine-blade diaphragm, which contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when employing shallow depth of field shooting techniques.
- Compatible with Nikon DX-format DSLRs, this wide-angle zoom provides a 16.5-30mm equivalent focal length and features a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent low-light performance throughout the zoom range.
- One P-MO hybrid aspherical element in the front group pairs with two glass-molded aspherical elements in the rear group to minimize distortions and correct aberrations. Additionally, three SD ultra-low dispersion elements are also incorporated within the lens design to further reduce chromatic aberrations for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Multi-layer lens coatings reduce lens flare and ghosting for
greater contrast and maintained color fidelity.
- A one-touch focus clutch mechanism permits seamless switching
between autofocus and manual focusing positions, and the focusing ring features
a moderate amount of torque for more fine-tuned control over the focusing
- An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens form
factor during operation.
- A nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality, which benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|