Roland VR-50HD MK II Multi-Format AV Mixer with USB 3.0
The VR-50HD MK II features four SDI inputs that support SD/HD/3G-SDI signals, two RGB/Component video inputs, two composite video, and four HDMI inputs as well as 12 analog audio input channels. Built into the front of the mixer is a 7" LCD touchscreen multiview display that shows the four input sources as well as displays a red border on the active input source. You can set up and control the unit through the touchscreen interface. The unit has a designated HDMI output that will send the multiview display to an available HDMI monitor. The PGM output is available through SDI/HDMI/ and RGB/Component streams. It is also available via the USB output, which you can bring into an available computer or encoder to stream live. The VR-50HD MK II features two built-in full-resolution, picture-in-picture channels, and you can layer the four inputs to make one composite in addition to the picture-in-picture channels. You can also control select PTZ cameras from the unit.
- AUX output for dedicated record, streaming, or confidence monitor feeds
- Updated user interface for fast, trouble-free operation
- New high-quality audio preamps and converters for crystal-clear sound
- Direct control of select PTZ cameras from JVC and Panasonic over LAN
- Automatic audio mixing and video switching functions to support single operators
12-Input, 4-Channel Multi-Format Video Switcher
If four inputs aren't enough, you can also assign an input to each of the picture-in-picture channels. This allows you four input sources plus two more full-frame sources that you can transition to, for a total of six input sources.
Mix and Match Resolution
- Each input features an individual scaler that scales the resolution to the output format. You cannot mix different frame rates or standards.
- The VR-50HD also allows you to scale the finished output via a menu setting.
Video Transition Effects
Composition: PinP, Chrominance Key, Luminance Key
Others: Output Fade, Output Freeze, User Logo
Channel Effects (common): HPF, Compressor, Noise Gate, 4-Band EQ, Delay
Channel Effects (FX Block): Anti-feedback, Voice changer
Master Effects: 4-Band EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Reverb, 15-Band EQ
Built-In Preview Monitor
- The 12-channel digital audio mixer features twelve inputs that support audio from four microphones, computers, and DVD players. The VR-50HD MK II supports capturing and mixing 3G/HD/SD-SDI/HDMI embedded audio. Built-in delay and equalizer features make possible a broad range of use, from seminars to musical events.
- Using faders 5 through 12, you can switch between line, HDMI, and SDI at any time. Using the "Audio Follow" feature, you can make the audio switch automatically to the active video source.
- Pressing the Select button above a fader displays advanced settings for parametric equalizer, audio delay, reverb and more. The "touch & turn" feature makes parameters easy to change by touching the corresponding knob on the display and turning the physical knob to set the value.
- An audio delay adjustment menu allows you to adjust the audio timing to maintain sync with the picture.
OSX: 10.7 or Higher (When Recording Data in the HD Frame Size, Use OS X 10.8.5 or Later)
Windows 8.0 or Higher
RS-232C: D-Sub 9-Pin Type x 1
LAN: RJ45 100 Base-Tx
USB Memory Port (Host): USB A-Type for USB Memory (USB Flash Drive, Still Image)
USB Port (Host): USB A-Type (Use for Future Expansion)
USB Streaming Port (Device): USB B-Type for USB-Video (Super-Speed/Hi-Speed), USB-Audio (Full-Speed)
|Display||1 x 7" Touchscreen Graphic Color LCD 800 x 480 Dots|
|Power Supply||Primary: AC Adapter|
Secondary: AC Adapter, 9 to 16 VDC
|Current Draw||2.8 A|
|Power Consumption||67 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||17.2 x 12.8 x 4.92" / 43.7 x 32.5 x 12.5 cm|
|Weight||13 lb / 5.9 kg|
|Warranty||1 Year Service and Spareparts|