AJA HDMI to HDBaseT Transmitter
Convert an HDMI signal to HDBaseT Ethernet with AJA's compact and portable HDMI to HDBaseT Transmitter, part of the AJA Mini-Converter line. Extend up to an uncompressed Ultra HD 4K signal over a Cat 5/6/7 Ethernet cable up to 328 ft to a corresponding AJA HDMI to HDBaseT Receiver (HB-R-HDMI), sold separately. The transmitter also supports bi-directional IR and RS-232 control over the same cable. The transmitter is compact enough to fit behind a monitor, back of a rack, or directly on a camera rig. A universal power supply is included and a locking power connector prevents accidental power loss.
- Convert an HDMI signal to HDBaseT Ethernet
- Extend up to an uncompressed Ultra HD 4K signal up to 328 ft to an optional receiver
- Bi-directional IR and RS-232 control
- Support for Deep Color and 3D
- EDID management support
- HDCP compliant
- Support for PCM 2 Ch, LPCM 5.1 Ch, and LPCM 7.1 Ch
- Support for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Universal power supply included
- Locking power connector.
Input 1 x HDMI
1 x IR
Output 1 x RJ45 HDBaseT
1 x IR
Other Connections 1 x RS-232 Supported Resolution Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160), including 1080p
(3D and Deep Color supported)
Supported Audio Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, PCM 2 Ch, LPCM 5.1 Ch, LPCM 7.1 Ch Transmission Distance 328 ft (100 m) Supported Cables Cat 5/6/7 HDCP Compliant Yes EDID Management Yes Power 5-20 VDC power supply (included) Package Weight 1.27 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 10.15 x 5.65 x 3.75"