Atomos Power Station Video
Lihat gambar lebih detail
The Atomos Power Station Video is a dual battery system for powering your camera and additional devices in the field. It mounts underneath your camera using a 1/4"-20 screw with thumbwheel and features slots for two Sony L-series type batteries. Two DC outputs and an included splitter cable allow powering of up to three devices, such as your camera, an LED light, and a monitor. In addition to the two DC power outputs, the Power Station also features a flexible dual USB power source which can power two USB devices, or one high-powered 2A device, such as an iPad.
This Video bundle packages the Power Station with a pair of 5200mAh batteries, which can charge an iPhone 5 from 0 to 100% three times. To monitor the power remaining on your attached batteries, there are independent left and right LED displays on the front of the Power Station, providing a quick 5-step guide from 100% to 10% battery life. And because batteries are hot-swappable, you can replace batteries on-the-fly without losing power to your devices. Also included with Video bundle are DC battery adapters for the Panasonic GH4, Nikon D810, Canon 5D Mark III, Sony FS series, and Sony a7 series cameras.
- Dual battery system
- Compatible with Sony L-series batteries; optional adapters available for Nikon EN-EL15 or Canon LP-6 batteries
- Batteries are hot-swappable
- 1/4"-20 Camera screw
- Dual 8.4 VDC power outputs
- DC splitter cable included for powering two devices from single DC output
- Optional DC adapter cables available for popular cameras
- Dual 5 VDC USB power outputs; charge a single high-powered 2A device or two 1A device
- Independent 5-step battery level meters
- Includes two 5200mAh batteries
- Battery adapters included for Panasonic GH4, Nikon D810, Canon 5D Mark III, Sony FS series, and Sony a7 series cameras
- Works with Atomos monitor/recorders