- Compact size, light weight, wearable, free your hand
- Aluminum alloy CNC processing, stable and perfect balance
- Could work with suction cap, mount on car for driving recording
- Universal adapter, flexible, work with extension rod, turns to handheld gimbal for self-portrait, same effect with swing arm
- Powerfull CPU, advanced control algorithm system, high torque, make sure photography image balance and smooth
- Could mount on wrist belt, helmet, suction cap, extension rod, multifunction, etc
- Big torque. It can extand all accessories for GOPRO.
- Simple design makes gimbal more nimble.
- Brushless motor driving and worlds top servo motor controlled system make more smooth and easy.
- Super CPU, advanced controlling computer system and strong torque make your shooting keep flat, stable and smooth.
- It is easy to carry due to its compact appearance and lightest weight.
- Z1-Rider is equipped with suction cups so that it is convenient to fit on your car.
- Using generic interface make gimbal more flexible to shift. Adoptiong extension rod is not include regain the essence of gimbal, but also make it become a Take Artifact.
- GOPRO Camera is not included.
|General||Built-in functions||Three operation modes|
|1.Heading following mode ；2.Locking mode ；3.Heading and pitch following mode|
|Built-in independent IMU module|
|ZDS second generation honeycomb servo platform|
|Supporting wide range of input voltage|
|Supported hardware||Supported Camera||All GOPRO products as well as every similar size sports camera|
|Supporting expansion||GOPRO Back-PAC and add-on lens, can charge GOPRO|
|Others||Extension pole, remote control, battery extension rod( purchase separated)|
|Mechanical & Electical characteristic||Working voltage||8.4V|
|Maximun working current||2A(smooth up to 3A）|
|Battery||18650 or 18350|
|Gimbal Weight||361g(without battery)|
|Charging port||micro USB（supporting portable charger）|
|Others||Controlled range||Tilt working angle:-180 to +180°(vertical handheld)|
|Roll working angle:-45°to +45°|
|Heading working angle:-135°to +135°(vertical handheld)|
|Heading working angle:-45°to +45°(leveled handheld)|
|Follow rate||Tilt speed 1°/S to 50°/S|
|Heading speed 1°/S to 80°/S|