ikan DS1 Beholder Gimbal for Select DSLRs and Mirrorless
· 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal
· Supports DSLRs Up to 3.7 Pounds
· Quick Release Baseplate
· Tool-Less Balance Adjustments
· Two Stabilizing Modes
· Motorized Pan and Tilt Adjustment
· Use Normal, Inverted, or Briefcase
· Integrated USB Port for Power
· 3/8"-16 Threaded Mounting Hole
Lightweight for its size yet designed to support DSLR cameras, the Ikan DS1 Beholder Gimbal for Select DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras is a 3-axis gyro stabilizer with brushless motors. It supports cameras such as Sony A7, GH4, G7 Series, Canon 5D, 6D, 7D, GX7, NEX Series, and DMC Series cameras. It features a quick release baseplate that makes it simple and easy to swap out the camera. Additionally, the baseplate can be adjusted, without tools, for precise balance. This can be especially useful when changing lenses.
· For smooth camera moves with most mirrorless and DSLR cameras.
· Equipped with 3-axis gyro-stabilized brushless motors to stabilize most mirrorless and DSLR cameras up to 3.7 pounds.
· The quick release plate acts as a sliding balance plate and allows you to quickly adjust the rig when you change lenses on the camera.
· Each axis features two adjustment locking levers that allow you to pre-adjust the position or balance your camera on the gimbal before turning it on.
· You can hold and use the DS1 in normal, inverted, or briefcase mode. This allow you to get a wide variety of shots in a many different situations using one stabilizer.
· Illuminated on/off switch and battery indicator.
· 3/8"-16 tripod mount socket.
· AC Adapter with integrated Micro USB cable for charging.