Carl Zeiss 35mm f/2.0 Biogon T* ZM
The Zeiss 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM is a small size wide-angle manual focus lens that offers high speed, stunning resolving power and next to zero distortion. The 35mm f/2 ange of T* ZM-mount lenses offers high standards in terms of performance, reliability and, of course, image quality. You can count on highly advanced flare control for crisp and brilliant images. And virtually zero geometric distortion, ensuring precise accuracy when reproducing shapes, especially useful when photographing products and architecture.
This lens is ideal for travel, photojournalism, street photography, human-interest reportage (outdoors and indoors) and documentation.
· 1/3 stop interval click stops allows for exact exposure
· Precise 10 bladed aperture creates pleasing unfocused highlights
· Wear resistant filter mount for long-term reliability in tough conditions
· Filter Size : 43mm
· f/Stop Range : 2-22
· Minimum Focus Distance : 2.3' (0.7 m)
· Magnification : 1:18
· Angle of View : 63 degrees
· Groups/Elements : 6/9
· Length : Not specified
· Maximum Diameter : Not specified
· Weight : 8.5 oz (240 g)
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|