Tokina FiRIN 100mm f/2.8 FE Macro Lens for Sony E
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Multi-Layered Coating
- 1:1 Magnification, 11.8" Min. Focus
- Autofocus with Full-Time MF Override
- Supports In-Camera Assist Functions
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm.
Optimized for close-up shooting, the Sony E-mount FiRIN 100mm f/2.8 FE Macro from Tokina is a short telephoto macro lens, offering a life-size, 1:1 maximum magnification along with an 11.8" minimum focusing distance. This lens uses a flat-field optical design to yield realistic rendering, void of field curvature, as well as high sharpness and clarity throughout the focusing range. A multi-layer coating has also been applied to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and improved color fidelity. Its autofocus design offers quick and accurate focusing control, and full-time manual focus override benefits fine-tuning the focus position for critical applications. Additionally, electronic contacts are integrated into the mount design to permit seamless communication of distance and aperture information to the camera body in order to support the use of focusing aids, in-camera image stabilization, and an EVF distance scale
- Short-telephoto prime, this lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 150mm equivalent focal length.
- True macro design affords a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with an 11.8" minimum focusing distance and 4.5" working distance to suit photographing close-up subjects.
- Flat-field optical design helps to greatly reduce field curvature in order to realize consistent, edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination throughout the aperture and focusing ranges.
- Multi-layered coating helps to alleviate lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus system offers precise focusing capabilities along with full-time manual focus control for fine-tuned control.
- Extending lens barrel features a printed magnification scale to aid macro shooting situations.
- Internal contacts relay distance and aperture information to the camera body to enable full support of in-camera focusing aids.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||24.5°|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Filter Size||55 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.91 x 4.843" / 74 x 123 mm|
|Weight||1.3 lb / 570 g|
|Package Weight||1.89 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.5 x 5.0 x 5.0"|
|Warranty||1 Year Service & Spareparts|