Leica Q2 Monochrom Digital Camera
47.3MP B&W Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and Maestro II Processor
The Maestro II's processing capabilities also afford fast shooting performance, up to 10 fps at full-resolution with a mechanical shutter, along with an especially quick autofocus system. Stills can be recorded as 14-bit DNG files and JPEGs. The added resolution also enables unique digital zoom capabilities to simulate working with different focal length lenses: 30MP images can be created using a 35mm field of view, 15MP images with a 50mm field of view, and 7MP with a 75mm field of view.
In addition to stills, and unique among Monochrom cameras, this Q2 supports both DCI 4K24p and UHD 4K30p video recording, along with high-speed Full HD recording at up to 120p.
- - High-resolution 3.68MP (1280 x 960) OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear and realistic means for eye-level viewing. Its high refresh rate virtually eliminates lag and an updated eye sensor provides faster automatic switching between the EVF and the rear LCD.
- - Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD features a touchscreen design for intuitive navigation and playback, as well as the ability to touch to focus.
- - Lightweight magnesium alloy body is dust and moisture sealed (IP52-rated) for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- - BP-SCL4 battery offers approximately 350 shots per charge and the battery's physical design incorporates a rubber gasket to further reinforce the overall weather sealing.
- - Enhanced haptics, following suit of the M10 and CL-series cameras, emphasize a simpler interface, including a single-stage On/Off button, a three-button rear control set, a programmable button within the thumb-wheel dial, a push-button diopter adjustment, and a distinctive thumb grip.
- - Mechanical shutter affords flash sync speeds up to 1/500 sec.
- - Lens features a 49mm filter thread diameter for attaching optional filters.
- - Accepts one SD-type memory card and supports the UHS II protocol.
Pixels Actual: 50.4 Megapixel
Effective: 47.3 Megapixel
Maximum Resolution 8368 x 5584 Aspect Ratio 3:2 Sensor Type CMOS Sensor Size Full-Frame Image File Format DNG, JPEG Bit Depth 14-Bit Image Stabilization Optical Focal Length 28mm Digital Zoom 2.7x Maximum Maximum Aperture f/1.7 Minimum Aperture f/16 Focus Range 11.81" to Infinity / 30 cm to Infinity
6.69" to Infinity / 17 cm to Infinity
Optical Design 11 Elements in 9 Groups Filter Size 49 mm Size 3.0" Resolution 1,040,000 Dot Display Type Fixed Touchscreen LCD External Flash Connection Hot Shoe Memory Card Slot Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II) Wireless Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Battery 1 x BP-SCL4 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1860 mAh (Approx. 350 Shots) Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.1 x 3.1 x 3.6" / 130 x 80 x 91.9 mm Weight 1.6 lb / 734 g (Body with Battery)
|Warranty||2 Year Service & Spareparts|