Sony A7R V Mirrorless Camera
>> 61MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
>> BIONZ XR & AI Processing Unit
>> AI-Based Real-Time Tracking AF System
>> 8K 24p, 4K 60p, FHD 120p 10-Bit Video
>> 4K 16-Bit Raw Output; S-Log3/S-Cinetone
>> 9.44m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
>> 3.2" 4-Axis Multi-Angle Touchscreen LCD
>> 10 fps Shooting with AF/AE Tracking
>> 8-Stop 5-Axis Image Stabilization
>> Dual CFexpress Type A/SD Card Slots
- New auto-exposure algorithm can detect skin area in faces in order to more accurately balance exposures for portraits. This AE method is approximately 20% more reliable, even in backlit or direct sunlight situations, or even when the subject is not directly facing the camera.
- Deep learning technology, along with external visible light and IR sensors, also contributes to more accurate color reproduction and auto white balance processing.
- The a7R V employs a pair of codecs to suit different workflows: XAVC HS, which uses HEVC/H.265 encoding to retain more detail at smaller bitrates and XAVC S-I, which is an intraframe codec for consistent performance and quality at higher bitrates.
- If recording in Full HD, high-speed, 120 fps recording enables 4x and 5x slow-motion movie recording with the frame rate playback set to either 30p or 24p.
- No recording time limit allows for unlimited clip lengths and the camera's physical design features an improved heat-dissipating structure to promote longer possible recording times.
- S-Cinetone can be used to deliver distinct colors and healthy-looking skin tone rendering that matches the FX9, FX6, a1, and a7S III cameras and is based on technology from the professional Cinema Line cameras, such as the VENICE. This color profile offers natural mid-tones, soft colors, and especially well-controlled highlights.
- Affording extensive customizable color and gamma controls, the you can adjust the gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Also, users can use the same S-Log2 Gamma Curve that is found on high end Sony Cinema cameras that squeezes up to 1300% more dynamic range into the video signal then traditional REC709, for increased post-production flexibility.
- HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) support is also available, along with the BT.2020 color space, for recording within a wide color gamut and, in addition to S-Log2, S-Log3 is also available for producing a 15+-stop dynamic range with increased grading control in the shadow to mid-tone regions of the image.
- Dual memory card slots both accept either CFexpress Type A or SD-type memory cards. The dual slot design allows for flexible file saving and handling and can be configured to partition file types or can be used for overflow recording. Additionally, both of the card slots are rated to support UHS-II memory cards for faster transfer speeds.
- Accepts the high-capacity NP-FZ100 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which provides approximately 440 shots/90 minutes of recording per charge when using the viewfinder or 530 shots/100 minutes of recording per charge when using the rear LCD.