Sony FE 70-200mm F/4 G OSS
· Cutting-edge optical technologies, including Nano AR Coating and Super ED and ED glass elements, combine to deliver performance befitting the G Lens label with a constant F4 maximum aperture.
· Compact and lightweight for enhanced handling and portability.
· Focus hold button, focus range limiter, and panning mode switch give intermediate and advanced shooters extra control.
· Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation.
· Removable tripod mount, dust- and moisture- resistant design.
This compact, lightweight telephoto zoom lens is ideal for full-frame E-mount bodies, delivering superb G Lens image quality throughout the zoom range. AA (advanced aspherical) elements, Super ED and ED glass elements, the Sony Nano AR Coating and a 9-blade circular aperture add up to refined rendering with smooth bokeh where desired. Maximum aperture is a constant F4, and the physical length of the lens does not change when zooming or focusing. Dual linear motors ensure fast, precise focusing. Focus hold, range limiter and other controls are located on the barrel for easy access. Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation is built in.
- E-mount 35 mm full frame
- E-mount APS-C
- Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4.0-22
- ED & Aspherical Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Dual Linear Motor Autofocus System
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Minimum Focus Distance: 39.3"
- Focus Hold and Range Limiter Controls
- Removable Tripod Collar